Home Holiday Decorating…how to do it safely!This is the time of year for gearing up for the holidays. Unfortunately, that can mean unintended injury. We have tips below for keeping yourself and your family safe while preparing for the holidays. Here’s how you can decorate safely:
Image Source: Redfin.com
Additional Holiday Safety Resources:
- Christmas Tree Care Tips: https://www.almanac.com/content/christmas-tree-care-tips
- Dangerous winter holiday plants for humans and pets: http://www.petmd.com/dog/seasonal/evr_multi_dangerous_winter_holiday_plants
- Holiday lighting safety: http://www.esfi.org/resource/holiday-decorating-safety-342
- Child-safe decorating tips: http://www.kidspot.com.au/Christmas/Christmas-decorations-Christmas-decorating-ideas-Fun-ways-to-decorate-with-children+3754+665+article.htm
- Tips for decoration storage: https://www.thespruce.com/how-to-store-christmas-decorations-1900495
- Find a recycling center near you: http://search.earth911.com/
Now that you know how to decorate safely, the sky’s the limit. Fill your home with goodies and get ready for visiting relatives and lots of pie…and don’t forget the cookies for Santa!
This fantastic information and article was provided to Lisa by:
Paul Denikin dadknowsdiy.com
Thanks Paul…and Merry Christmas to all!